- www.needs.com - Sister company of Natur-Tyme. NEEDS, INC. - Nutritional information and shopping site for the health conscious and environmentally sensitive person
- www.adrenalfatigue.org - Adrenal Fatigue is a health disorder that can affect anyone who experiences persistent or severe emotional or physical stress. It is also an important contributing factor in health conditions ranging from allergies to obesity. Adrenal Fatigue has generally been ignored and untreated by the medical community.
- www.alternativementalhealth.com - Welcome to the world's largest site on non-drug approaches for mental health. Thousands of people around the world have recovered from mental disorders and now enjoy the simple pleasures of a drug-free life. Most were told this was impossible. Yet we hear from these individuals regularly.
- www.animalcompanionsandtheirpeople.com - Designed and dedicated toward exploring and improving the understanding, recognition and appreciation of the bonds that exist between humans and their animal brothers and sisters - particularly humans and their domesticated animal companions. It is intended to improve and expand communications and help achieve balance between humans, animals and the Earth.
- www.annlouise.com - Ann Louise Gittleman, Ph.D., C.N.S., is continually breaking new ground in all aspects of health. One of the most respected and innovative nutritionists in America today, she is the award winning author of 20 books on health and healing with over 3.5 million copies in print.
- www.atdonline.org - Ask the Doctor is a third-party literature series that addresses concerns and answers questions often posed by patients about specific health issues.
- www.bbwellington.com - The Bed & Breakfast Wellington provides lodging accommodations for visitors with sensitivity issues brought on by chemical, food and other allergies. We are an approved visiting residence for Dr. S. A. Rogers' patients wishing treatment and consultation in Syracuse, New York. We are also listed in The Safer Travel Directory for those are MCS effected."
- www.betterbones.com - The Osteoporosis Education Project researches natural treatments to prevent bone fractures. Believing osteoporosis is more than just calcium and estrogen, the best treatment for natural bone health is to adopt a nutrient rich alkaline diet that helps to stop bones depletion.
- www.brevail.com - Brevail is the first all-natural product to address themaintenance of orderly cellular division in the preservation of healthy breast tissue.
- www.canineworld.com/drdym - Over the past 40 years and 17 generations of dogs and, cats we are seeing tremendous increases in chronic ill health in our pets that was rare back in the early 1960's. Most of these illnesses revolve around breakdown in our pets' immune systems, and include chronic skin/ear allergies, digestive upset, thyroid/adrenal/pancreatic disorders, seizures, gum/ teeth problems, degenerative arthritis, kidney/liver failure, and cancer across all ages and breeds. We are also seeing a record number of behavioral and emotional disorders including alarming and unexplained fears/aggression., as well as difficulty focusing/training and paying attention. The analogy of these compared with escalating immune/behavioral diseases in children is quite disturbing. The two biggest factors in our pets' population health decline over these generations has been the severe overuse of multiple vaccines and nutrient poor and toxin filled commercial pet foods. We have also failed to address the underlying cause of disease by only sup pressing symptoms with antibiotics, cortisone and related drugs, so the disease progresses and goes deeper. Homeopathy offers a viable alternative in truly curing pets and making their bodies healthier.
- www.deepakchopra.com - The official site of Deepak Chopra.
- www.deniselamothe.com - Dr. Lamothe combines traditional and alternative methods to work "holistically" with each client's physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs. Special areas of expertise include eating disorders, life transitions, mid-life and menopause, alternative lifestyles, anxiety, depression and stress.
- www.designinghealth.com - The original superfood supplement for companion animals.
- www.diagKNOWsis.org - diagKNOWsis.org was started to help you sort out the questions, answers, and advice. It is provided by patients, from a patient's point of view. It was begun by someone who has been right where you are. It will help you take responsibility for your own health and medical decisions. It improves your chances for a more successful outcome.
- www.enzy.com - Enzymatic Therapy manufactures more than 200 natural medicines, nutritional supplements, vitamins, and herbal extracts.
- www.europharmausa.com - EuroPharma's goal is to inspire the singular confidence that comes from looking good and feeling great. EuroPharma offers high-quality, European-inspired formulas.
- www.eyeadvisory.com - Robert Abel, Jr., M.D.: You will learn that drinking water, eating the right foods, simple eye exercises, relaxation methods, and specific vitamins can be just as powerful, in many cases, as medicines, lasers and surgery. Prevention is the key.
- www.fatflush.com - Ann Louise Gittleman, Ph.D., C.N.S., is continually breaking new ground in all aspects of health. One of the most respected and innovative nutritionists in America today, she is the award winning author of 20 books on health and healing with over 3.5 million copies in print.
- www.florahealth.com - FloraHealth.com can help you achieve better health the natural way, by providing you with factual information on the extensive line of natural health products that they manufacture and exclusively distribute.
- www.gardenoflifeusa.com - Jordan Rubin, N.M.D., Ph.D., founded Garden of Life, Inc. in 2000 after battling a debilitating digestive disease—one that nearly ended his life. When both conventional and alternative medicines failed Jordan took matters into his own hands. Today, Jordan credits his survival and vibrant health to an enduring faith in God and a revolutionary health program he calls The Maker's Diet™
- www.halhuggins.com - DrHuggins.com and Dr. Huggins are devoted to providing information and education to the public about dental materials (such as mercury, dental amalgam, nickel, and root canals) and practices that may be connected to health issues.
- www.hugnet.com - DrHuggins.com and Dr. Huggins are devoted to providing information and education to the public about dental materials (such as mercury, dental amalgam, nickel, and root canals) and practices that may be connected to health issues.
- www.jacobteitelbaum.com - Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum: The Annapolis Research Center for Effective CFS/Fibromyalgia Therapies, Dedicated to Making Effective Treatment Available to Everyone!
- www.janeiredale.com - Known as The Skin Care Makeup, the Jane Iredale line of Mineral Cosmetics is so safe and beneficial to use that it is recommended by Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists throughout the world.
- www.lanelabs.com - Lane Labs mission is to identify and produce advanced natural compounds whose efficacy is supported by rigorous science. There are over 50 published studies and scientific articles of their top items, including MGN- NK activator, AdvaCAL advanced calcium, SkinAnswer topical gel and BeneFin shark cartilage.
- www.lemmo.com - A variety of progressive methods are used, integrating the best of alternative & complementary medicine with sciences new tests & treatments. Personalized wellness and longevity programs are also created for clients who wish to maximize their health potential. Dr Lemmo believes in a holistic approach to health & medicine, encouraging patients to be part of their personal healthcare program. The goal is to provide safe, effective treatment solutions, with lower risks and side effects. Because education & awareness is such an important & empowering tool for people, I provide free monthly reviews on important health information. Remember that the Latin word for "doctor" is ocere, which means "to teach". Thus, I hope this website establishes a teaching role in our current society & healthcare system.
- www.hamptonsdiet.com - The Hamptons Diet is a long-term wellness approach to eating that can be used as effectively as the Atkins or South Beach Diets for weight loss, but represents a uniquely better approach to long-term health and well-being.
- www.maitake.com - The Maitake mushroom is indigenous to the north-eastern part of Japan. This rare and tasty mushroom has been prized in traditional Japanese herbology. The health benefits demonstrated by Maitake include immune system support, normal blood pressure support, normal blood sugar metabolism and normal cholesterol support.
- www.medicinehunter.com - Medicine Hunter helps develop under-utilized botanicals into successful commercial products. As of June, 2000, botanical prospects in preliminary or continuing stages of development include Kava, Maca, Muirapuama, Catuaba, and Noni.
- www mesothelioma.com - A comprehensive resource on mesothelioma, outlining the various types of mesothelioma, the symptoms, causes, and both conventional and alternative treatment options. On this website, you can also signup to receive a free mesothelioma information packet.
- www.moducare.com - Moducare® is a daily immune supplement that restores, strengthens and balances the immune system. A patented blend of plant sterols and sterolins in a clinically proven ratio of 100:1. These nutrients are derived from a natural pine source and come in a vegetarian capsule and chewable tablet.
- www.natdent.com - Dr. Zeines has been practicing Holistic Dentistry for the past 25 years. He received his degree from N.Y.U. College of Dentistry in 1970 and completed an internship at the Eastman Dental Center in Rochester New York. In 1980, he received a Masters in Science (Nutrition) from the University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, Connecticut. He received Fellowship Status from the Academy of General Dentistry in 1982.
- www.naturaldentistry.org - PATIENTS WANT IT - There is an increasing awareness and growing market for Biological dentistry. Patients are aware of thesignificant impact dentistry has on their overall health. According to Voll, "AT LEAST EIGHTY PERCENT OF THOSE PATIENTS SUFFERING FROM A DISEASE WILL FIND THE CAUSE IN THEIR MOUTH."
- www.naturalnurse.com - Ellen Kamhi, Ph.D., RN, "The Natural Nurse" has been involved in the medicinal use of herbs for thirty years. Ellen is the Executive Director, along with Eugene Zampieron, N.D., of Natural Alternatives Health Education and Multimedia Services. Together, they produce nationally syndicated radio shows, including: Natural Alternatives, Herbally Yours, The Natural House Call.
- www.nyanp.org - A growing network of Naturopathic Doctors, Naturopathic students, health professionals and individuals supportive of Naturopathic Medicine. A resource for the community to find out more about Naturopathic Medicine. A way for patients, family and friends to support licensure in NY State.A group devoted to building a supportive community through effective communication.
- www.oreganol.com - North American Herb & Spice introduced the world to edible Oil of Oregano in the form of Oreganol P73 and Oregacyn P73; the most conecentrated and effective source of antioxidants.
- www.pentawater.com - Penta ultra-premium purified drinking water is the world's cleanest bottled water. In fact, it's thousands of times cleaner than spring water. Many people think mountain spring water is healthy, clean and pure. However, spring water contains many impurities. Penta's 11-hour, 13-step purification process removes these impurities.
- www.personalfitnessprogram.net - Randy Sabourin can help Transforming your Health through Exercise. As one of the featured speakers at the Natur-Tyme event, Strategies for Lifestyle Changes in the New Year, Randy discusses the many benefits that exercise can have on your body. Learn the importance of personalization when it comes to long-term exercise success. Gain insight on how to remain motivated and how to hold yourself accountable with your fitness regimen. Find our more at the website.
- www.power-surge.com - A warm and caring community for women in menopause.
- www.renewlife.com - ReNew Life Formulas produces natural health supplements and therapeutic products for digestive health.
- www.ruthshempfoods.com - In developing Ruth's Hemp Foods, we always have strict guidelines: always GMO-free no hydrogenated fats no transfatty acids no refined sugars no artificial preservatives no sulfites no fillers We believe in working with family farms and giving back to the community.
- www.sirjasonwinters.com - A strong immune system is the cornerstone of good health and a long life. One of the major results of our fast-paced industrialized society is that we are constantly taking in impure air, water and food. This causes toxins to build up rapidly to the point where our bodies are no longer able to eliminate them. With all of this poisoning us, is it any wonder our immune systems are unable to function properly?
- www.spca.org - The SPCA of Texas is the leading animal welfare agency in North Texas with three shelters and two spay/neuter clinics located in Dallas, Collin County and The Colony. We serve as an active resource center providing an array of programs and services that bring people and animals together to enrich each others' lives.
- www.susunweed.com - Susun Weed, herbalist and author of womens health books, invites you to rediscover the Wise Woman Tradition, herbal medicine healing, and how to make home remedies.
- www.thehia.org - The Hemp Industries Association (HIA) is at the forefront of the drive for fair and equal treatment of Industrial Hemp and the instigation of a level playing field on which to compete with other natural resources and synthetics. The HIA seeks changes in government policies to encourage global production of Hemp as a raw material for industry.
- www.udoerasmus.com - The Udo Erasmus Website is dedicated primarily to the bettering of the human condition through research, education and product development. Udo has done work spanning three decades on furthering these goals. Udo's main focus is on healthy fats, and has evolved from his ground-breaking book, "Fats That Heal Fats That Kill."
- www.urinarytractinfectionkilmartin.com - Angela's new book is a revelation on the probable cause of all this. She now maintains that IC is bacterial and very difficult to culture. (It is not Enterococcus.) A specific lab 'bench' for this organism is necessary and as with all innovative work, the medical profession at large will be dismissive for a while.
- www.veganmd.org - Dr. Michael Greger is a general practitioner specializing in vegetarian nutrition. He is author of Heart Failure: Diary of a Third Year Medical Student and has contributed to a number of books on veganism and food safety issues. Dr. Greger is a graduate of the Cornell University School of Agriculture and the Tufts University School of Medicine.
- www.votehemp.com - Vote Hemp seeks the full normalization of and a free market for industrial hemp in America. Vote Hemp's mission is to educate consumers, business owners, farmers and legislators about the many benefits of industrial hemp and to mobilize voters to elect pro-hemp politicians. Hemp is one of the few issues on the national debate that enjoys tremendous bipartisan and cross-cultural support. Democrats and Libertarians, Greens and Republicans, farmers and hippies, global corporations and small mom-and-pop businesses are all part of the broad coalition in favor of industrial hemp.
- www.wigmore.org - Ann Wigmore's Living Foods Lifestyle is based on her belief that most mental and physical illness are caused by deficiency and toxemia. She developed this lifestyle to both detoxify and regenerate the body for maximum good health, rejuvenation and long life.
- www.wylliefoxfarm.com - We are a small, family-owned organic farm located 30 minutes North-West of Syracuse, NY. It is our mission to use the soil, water and sun's energy to produce for our local customers a high-quality, healthy alternative on our sustainable, diverse farm.